The benefits and discounts to which Annual Pass Holders are entitled may not be combined with any other and are for the personal use of the Annual Pass Holder only (unless otherwise stated). Pass Holders must present their valid Annual Pass in order to receive these benefits and discounts. Prices and benefits for Annual Passes purchased from March 21st 2018 to November 6th 2018 inclusive. The Discovery Annual Pass has 215 days of restriction, including the 2nd and 3rd day after production of a definitive Annual Pass.
* Monthly cost due (rounded to the highest Euro) for the purchase of an Annual Pass as a monthly payment (11 monthly instalments) and deducted from the required initial payment of €55. Please find more information on our website regarding monthly payments.
(1) Child admissions are for children from 3 to 11 years old (inclusive). Free entrance for children under the age of 3.
(2) Disney Parks car park is free for light-duty vehicles and motorcycles, the days of your Annual Passes' validity until the closure time of the Disneyland Park.A supplement of €10 per day will be asked for campers. Parking is strictly forbidden on the buses' parking area. Free parking doesn't apply during special events (except events reserved for Annual Passes holders). Access to the car park is strictly personal.
(3) Access to the visitor Car Park Spaces closest to the Dinsey Parks, in an area reserved for this propose for light vehicles only. Depending on availability
(4) Excluding certain items. See the list in-store.
(5) Preferential rates are valid on nights only until 6th November 2018. Room Prices vary according to the inventory available at the time of booking – contact us to obtain a quotation for your proposed stay. The prices of €129 and €107 (rounded to the highest Euro) are valid for one night at Disney's Hotel Santa Fe per standard room in low season. They do not include the tourist tax (€0,99 per person aged over 18 per night at the Disney's Hotel Santa Fe , which will be added to the total price of your stay at the time of booking) or the breakfast. Advantage applicable on request for new reservations within the limit of 2 rooms/bungalows per booking (not applicable on Premium Plus Bungalows, Family Rooms at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe and Disney’s Newport Bay Club, Golden Forest Suites, Compass Club Suites, Empire Club Rooms & Suites, as well as Castle Club Rooms & Suites).
(6) Discount on 1 Day tickets purchased at the Disney Parks on-site ticket offers (maximum of 5 tickets per day per Annual Pass Holder). Not combinable with other offers or discounts.
(7) Purchase restricted to one Annual PhotoPass+ maximum per Annual Passport holder. The Annual PhotoPass + is valid during the validity period of the Annual Pass (versus 10 days for the Classic PhotoPass+ retailes sold for €69.99) and can be used in certain attractions and when meeting Disney Characters in the presence of Disney PhotoPass photographers. On sale in the following shops: Disneyland Park: New Century Notions, Flora’s Unique Shop, Strollers, Constellations, Star Command Photographers, Meet Mickey Mouse, Princess Pavillon, Le Coffre du Capitaine and Light Speed Photography - Walt Disney Studios Park: Walt Disney Studios Store, Legends of Hollywood, Rock around the Shop, Tower Hotel Gifts – Disney Village: World of Disney, World of Toys –Disney Hotels: All shops (list may change without notice). The Annual PhotoPass+ is free for Annual Pass infinity holders, and available in the above shops.
(8) Discounts apply to food and non alcoholic drinks in restaurants and in the Disneyland Paris Hotels and Parks (except at the Café des Cascadeurs), and in the following restaurants in Disney Village: Annette’s Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange, New York Style Sandwiches and The Steakhouse, and in the limit of 6 guests. This advantage is also valid for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve dinners (24th and 31st December.) Not available on restriction days and must be booked in advance.
(9) Discount applies to the public price displayed at the ticket desks at the entrance to Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show, subject to availability and restricted to 5 tickets per Annual Passport Holder (category 2 tickets only). Performances are only held on certain days of the week. This show is unsuitable for those with asthma or other respiratory conditions.
(10) Discount applies to green fees, the restaurant and Golf Disneyland - branded items in the shop.
(11) Discounts apply to breakfast with Disney Characters at Plaza Gardens restaurant in Disneyland Park, in the limit of 5 accompanying persons.
(12) Privilege 1 day /2 Parks Ticket (unique price for adult and children), valid on the day of the purchase, sold at the Disney Parks on-site ticket offices, within the limit of 5 tickets per week per Annual Pass Holder and up to a maximum of 10 tickets over the period of validity for the Magic Plus Pass and up to 20 tickets over the validity period for Infinity Pass holders. Tickets are valid only on the validity days of the Annual Pass.
(13) Enjoy early access in the Disney Parks before the official opening. The Annual Pass holder will have privileged access to several parts and attractions of the Disneyland Park and to the Walt Disney Studios Park. The duration and the number of available Disney Parks during the Extra Magic Time may vary.
(14) Subject to availability. Some Annual Passes Events are exclusively opened for Infinity Annual Passes holders within the limit of available spots.
(15) Subject to availability. One stroller and wheelchair rental per day and per Annual Pass holder.
(16) Maximum of 3 bags per Annual Pass holder per day.
(17) One dog or cat per Annual Pass Holder and per day (excludes overnight accommodation)
(18) In table service restaurants only, the Annual Pass Holder is offered one specific non-alcoholic cocktail per meal (except at the Café des Cascadeurs and at the restaurants of the Disney Village).
(19) Preferred location for the Disney Illuminations show, Disney Stars in Parade and seasonal outdoor shows taking places on the Production Courtyard stage. Limited number of places per location and reservation must be made between 15 days and until 24 hours before the day of visit. Booking possible only via the dedicated phone-line. Valid for the Annual Pass Infinity holder only. Access on presentation of the Annual Pass Infinity and voucher received at City Hall and Studios Services, this voucher is not transferable.
(20) Access to the Disney’s Hotel New York, Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Disney’s Sequoia Lodge pools, on presentation of the voucher received at the Hotel Concierge.Access to the sports room is not included. Limited number of places, depending on slots schedules available (2 slots per day, 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon). Reservation required between 15 days and until 24 hours before the day of visit, only via the dedicated phone-line. Valid for the Annual Pass Infinity Holder and one accompanying person. The Annual Pass holder and their guest agree to respect the rules of the swimming pool. Closed at certain times, check the closure dates of pools on disneylandparis.com. For more information, contact the dedicated phone line.
The Prices quoted have been calculated to reflect the economic conditions on 28th June 2017 and may be revised in accordance with the current Disneyland Paris terms and conditions.
©Disney –Euro Disney Associes SCA- Siren 39741822- RCS MEAUX- Registered capital of €1 203 699 718.90.Headquarters: 1 rue de la Galmy, 77700 Chessy. Licences ES n°1-1096253 ; 1-1096480 - 1-1096489 ; 1-1102702 ; 1-1102736 ; n°2-1096251 et 3-1096250.